As men settle into their thirties and forties, they often settle into a more responsible way of life. With marriage, fatherhood and a career, they may find they no longer look and feel as they did in college or in their twenties. Such men likely have lots of energy, as today’s lifestyle generally entails better eating habits and regular exercise. But their changing appearance, which is inevitable as we age, might give rise to disappointment.
Welcome to the Daddy Do-Over, which is tailor made for each individual. Whatever bothers you: a softening of that strong chin, drooping eyelids, love handles, enlarged breasts, a receding hairline, or any of a number of other issues, the Daddy Do-Over can help.
The procedures are addressed specifically to your needs, and may include surgical as well as non-surgical options.
Dr. Halpern can assist you in feeling more satisfied with your appearance by helping you look more youthful and physically fit.
Some of the head to toe surgical options available:
- Eyelid surgery
- Rhinoplasty/nose surgery
- Chin implant
- Endoscopic cheek lift
- Mini-invasive necklift
- Mini-scar tummy tuck
- Pec implants
- Male breast reduction surgery
- Fat injections
Non-surgical options available:
- Neograft hair restoration
- Laser hair removal
- Fillers and injectables, such as Botox/Dysport/Xeomin to rejuvenate the face and eyes, to enhance the cheeks, and better contour the jawline
- Melt away fat under the chin with Kybella
- Improve your selfies!
- Remove fat without surgery utilizing the Ultrashape. It involves no downtime, no pain and can address different areas on the body such as the chest, the abdomen or love handles
- Laser facial to rejuvenate the skin
- IPL to remove brown, aka age spots
- Laser to get rid of wrinkles
These are some of the options available for the Daddy-Do–Over. Please call for a complimentary consultation at (813) 872-2696 and see how Dr. Joshua Halpern, a board certified plastic surgeon, can help you regain that feeling of awesomeness when you look in the mirror!